How many followers do you have? This simple question that one does to your friends to compare the success in social networks is also important for celebrities. The popularity is measured not only by record sales or how many people paid a ticket to see your concert. Now what matters is how many people follow you on the social network.
According to figures compiled by Go-Globe in June, Lady Gaga, Britney Spears and Justin Bieber dominate much of the social networks, with millions of followers, “like” and views of their videos. Then the Top Five in social networks:
1. Lady Gaga @ ladygaga . 26,420,683 followers
2. Justin Bieber @ justinbieber . 24,195,284 followers
3. Katy Perry @ katyperry 22,311,455 followers
4. Rihanna @ rihanna fans 21,669,270
5. Britney Spears @ britneyspears 18,174,196 followers.
1. Eminem 59,073,093 “likes”
2. Rihanna 58,229,744 “like”
3. Lady Gaga 52,406,980 “like”
4. Shakira 52,237,811 “likes”
5. Michael Jackson 50,357,997
YouTube (reproductions in official channels)
Justin Bieber plays 2,625,042,786. (Yes, two “billion”).
Rihanna 2,567,009,925 views
Lady Gaga 2,214,144,420 views
Eminem 1,913,577,163 views
Ray William Johnson 1,843,007,218 views
1. Britney Spears 3,691,887 people have it in their circles.
2. Snoop Dogg 3,188,879 people have in their circles
3. Ashley Tisdale 2,937,188 people have it in their circles
4. Usher 2,835,818 people have it in their circles
5. Hugh Jackman 2,716,110 people have in their circles
In light of the figures, clearly Google + still appears as a social network in which some are still experiencing, which accommodates different artists to display the most popular Twitter or Facebook.
What users value is the quality of content they find by their idols and, more than cool music, looking to be near them, their intimacy, and their thoughts and feel their friends.
For example, what a Lady Gaga tweeted held on Monday 17 July
“So my number of followers is almost equal to the population of Australia and New Zealand combined. Twitterlandia is a real place, “said the singer. In half an hour and had over 3,200 retweets and more than 1,500 users had done this tweeted one of their favorites. Idol.