As we have said on more than one occasion, the English is the unfinished business of many countries. However, learning has become a very important task especially in a world so small and competitive employment.
Study English abroad is not within reach of every budget, but if you work continuously can learn the language successfully. To advance quickly in the language you should consider the following points:
You must internalize the grammatical structures of the language and how to use the auxiliary. This is something very basic and easy way but it is essential to speak fluent English. You have to have enough vocabulary and recognize it. It is therefore very important that you consider the audiovisual material.
- To maintain a smooth conversation is as important as listening to others talk. Therefore, in conversations, you have to consider communication strategies to ensure that the other person understands.
- Not everything is words. Nonverbal communication is important even for native speakers. Use gestures, emphasizes words and uses facial expressions to accompany your sentences.
- You have to try to lose shame when speaking English. Your attitude must be positive and active so you can improve it.
- One way forward in English is small challenges to get familiar with the language. For example, it is very good idea to try to mentally describe in English what you see when you go for a walk or bus. Another alternative is recorded every day to listen to your own pronunciation.
- The best way to learn English is practicing with more people. Therefore it is time to take a class or interacting network with specialized pages to talk with local people. Options do not go missing.